When you are being physically or emotionally abused, you should always report the abuse to have documentation in your case down the road. If you are going through the divorce process and you have suffered from domestic violence, reporting can help you make your case and show clear evidence when you are dealing with custody… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘physician’
Amy Montes on Friday, May 26th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?