If you share joint custody of your child with the other parent, you probably view this as having equal amounts of time with the child. However, you should be aware of the fact that state laws actually dictate whether or not you will receive child support, and how much you are entitled to. Even though… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘overnights’
Amy Montes on Monday, June 26th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?