If you are contemplating divorce, read the new 2011 divorce laws which help a couple go through the divorce process using mediation instead of the court system. Effective January, 2011, all divorce hearings require oral testimony unless both parties wave their rights. In some cases a judge may decide against oral testimony since it takes… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘oral testimony’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?