Every divorce is different, which means everyone experiences different outcomes. If you are entering into the divorce process, you may have heard rumors from others close to you or on the Internet regarding divorce. Today we want to take a closer look at some of the myths of divorce to shed some light on the truth…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘myths’
Amy Montes on Thursday, December 28th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?