We live in a mobile society where people relocate for various reasons, such as new job opportunities, going back to school, living near extended family support systems, lower cost of living, getting remarried, etc. What happens when there are children involved? Does the custodial parent have the right to move away without the consent of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘move away parents’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?