While divorce proceedings take place, both parties usually want to stay in the family home. It’s a safe place to be while everything around them seems uncertain and scary. Two questions that often come up are, 1) “How will the mortgage payment be made?” and 2) “Does it make financial sense to live there?” It… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘mortgage payment’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?