In many cases when a marriage is not working, the couple decides to get a legal separation and wait to file for divorce. Sometimes they can work out their problems and get back together. A legal separation does not terminate the marital status; however, the parties remain married in name only. When a marriage is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘medical insurance’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?