When you are going through divorce, the one thing you probably yearn for is stability in your life. This is why, when many people are faced with the difficult decision of keeping their house, they are unsure of which direction to turn. There are some important decisions for you to consider when you are going… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘maintenance’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?