Divorce is not a one size fits all. Every divorce is different. Some couples agree amicably to get a divorce and work out the issues involved on their own. They may even do their own paperwork or hire one attorney to prepare all the necessary documents. This type of divorce is considered relatively fast and… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘litigated divorce’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?