College tuition is more expensive than ever. College students have to do their best to cut back on all expenses, from food, living expenses, and even textbooks. Many students wonder, is it legal to photocopy a textbook? Purchasing a textbook is always the best choice, and you may be able to photocopy a small section… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘legal repercussions’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?