What happens when a citizen of another country is planning on marrying a U. S. citizen? Marriage is one of the easiest ways to gain a United States green card or citizenship. To avoid fraudulent marriages, the immigration authorities check into several factors, such as: If the age difference is more than 10 years The… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘K-1fiancé visa’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?