One of the most important aspects during the divorce process is definitely dividing property. There might be many aspects that are of huge importance to you and you might have questions about how the process works. Today we will take a closer look at property and debt division and how it affects you. The Different… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘important aspects’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 3rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?