In many cases, you may be surprised to find that divorcing couples can come to agreements in terms of their property. However, until a judge signs an order, your community property and debts still belong to you and you will have to arrive at the best conclusion on what steps to take. In California, a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘half’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?