If there is good cause, voluntary termination of parental rights can move forward. However, this means that both parties have to consent to the matter. Every parent has a right to have a relationship with a child, which means on a financial and personal level. You might find that voluntary termination of rights is a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘experienced attorney’
Amy Montes on Sunday, July 29th, 2018
Posted in Child Support, Child visitation, Children, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Voluntary Termination of Parental Rights and How it Works
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?