In some states, parental termination may not be the end-all to rights. Sometimes, a parent could gain their rights back under certain circumstances even after the court has officially terminated these rights. However, the parent must be able to show certain standards, such as an improvement in their day-to-day lifestyles and ability to care for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘eligibility’
Amy Montes on Monday, December 4th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?