When you are involved in a divorce, you have probably found that there is so much paperwork involved with your case. From the initial petition, to figuring out finances, you will find that the paperwork seems to never end! The good news is, most states follow similar guidelines when it comes to pleadings. Today we… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘divorce is final’
Amy Montes on Saturday, January 13th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?