Both parents have an obligation to provide for their children, and that obligation does not cease to exist after a divorce. A deadbeat dad is a father who does not provide for a family that he was part of creating. It refers to a father who has been negligent in his parenting responsibilities – by… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘dead beat dad’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?