When you go through a high-asset divorce, you will find that there are many aspects that you will have to care for that involve your children. Perhaps child support is a matter and working through the details of custody. But will you be responsible for taking care of your child’s college tuition, especially because you… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘college costs’
Amy Montes on Monday, September 24th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?