The outcome of a family law case is often determined by the attorney you choose to represent you. While competency is extremely important, so is your attorney’s personality and philosophy in regards to family law issues and how your case will proceed. You don’t want an attorney who is difficult to work with and communicate… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘choosing an attorney’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?