When a marriage ends, the two spouses and children are not the only people that are impacted by the divorce. What about the extended family? What about the grandparents who have developed a very close relationship with their grandchildren? What happens when one parent is awarded primary custody and does not allow the grandparents on… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘California Code Sections 3040-3080’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?