When you are going through a divorce, it is important to look at many aspects of your case, as changes may need to be made. For instance: your finances may change, your custody matters will be decided, and you will have to ensure that you put things in your name. But what happens to extremely… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘beneficiaries’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?