When you have a decree in place, the judge will sign it and your divorce will officially be accepted. However, sometimes things are not this easy. What if, when you are going through the divorce process, your spouse passed away? Now you believe that you are stuck in a situation where your case will officially… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘avoid probate’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, April 17th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?