When it comes to your assets and divorce, you want what’s best for you and your family. Retirement plans between you and your ex matter a lot to you, which is why you want to understand what will happen when you and your ex get a divorce. Retirement savings happen to be some of the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘applies penalties’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?