Each year, excessive alcohol use takes the lives of 88,000 people and leads to 2.5 million years of potential life lost each year in the United States. Excessive drinking includes things like binge drinking, heavy drinking, and drinking by pregnant women or people who are actually younger than drinking age. Here are some of the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘alcoholism’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?