It’s time for you to sit down and consider all of the aspects of your divorce. Though finances don’t tend to typically be a concern of yours, you might still wonder how you can keep the most while you’re going through a divorce. Nobody wants to walk out of a divorce with very little in… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘affordable divorce’
Amy Montes on Friday, September 21st, 2018
Amy Montes on Friday, September 27th, 2013
With the divorce rate in California being around 50 percent, couples getting a divorce are weighing their options. If the couple is friendly enough with each other and there is no constant bickering, they can consider Collaborative divorce and mediation. These options allow the couple to work out their differences without costly litigation. Litigation is… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?