Time and again I hear about couples who take each other for granted; they are so comfortable with each other that they no longer pay attention to the other’s needs and desires.
All of a sudden one of the parties wants a divorce and the other had absolutely no idea he or she was unhappy. What a surprise when divorce papers are served.
Here are some warning signs to determine if your marriage is in trouble:
· You no longer share activities
· You no longer have anything in common
· There is no communication except to yell at each other
· Nothing you do seems to be correct
· Everything you do is criticized
· Finally, there is no intimacy between the two of you
If your marriage seems to be filled with all or some of the above, it may be time for you to reevaluate your relationship before it is too late. If you have already been served with divorce papers and do not know what your next steps should be, contact an experienced Orange County Family Law attorney who is successful in divorce cases and will walk you step-by-step through the divorce process.