Being a stepparent is an important role in the life of your spouse’s child. The question is, “Do you have the same rights and obligations as the biological parent?” Stepparent adoptions create such a relationship. The most challenging part of the adoption process is terminating the rights of the biological parent. Termination can be voluntarily… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘stepchild’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?