Domestic violence is on the rise, unfortunately – which is one of the reasons why you may need an attorney who specializes in these unique and desperate cases. The statistics are alarming: An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by a partner every year. In up to 80% of intimate partner homicides,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘statistics’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?