You might think that alimony is standard for anybody and that every spouse should expect the same amount in alimony payments, but this is not true. There are actually many factors that are taken into consideration when the courts are determining what you should receive as your monthly payment, based on what they think is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘sources of income’
Amy Montes on Monday, August 13th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?