For everyone who either doesn’t want to go through with a divorce, or wants to take a substantial amount of time off from their marriage, legal separation is an option. In a legal separation, both spouses are able to live separately but remain married; meanwhile, a court order organizes both spouses’ rights and responsibilities. Couples… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘residency requirement’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?