When you have a joint custody order, your arrangements may be different from any other type of order. Parents will typically have to agree upon a physical custody schedule based on their work requirements, housing arrangements, and the children’s needs. If the parents can’t agree on a schedule that works for them, then the court… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pros and cons’
Amy Montes on Friday, March 10th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?