You have probably heard lots about the ‘prenuptial agreement,’ an agreement that is signed by a couple before they enter into a marriage. You may have seen them going terribly wrong on television shows or heard from a friend that they are great means for protection in your relationship, because you just never know what… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pros and cons of getting a prenup’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, March 6th, 2018
Posted in Divorce, Family Law, Pre-nuptial agreement | Comments Off on Pros and Cons of Getting a Prenup: Is it Right For You?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?