Prenuptial agreements, also known as prenups, are common in many marriages – but must take place before the marriage. They allow a couple to set terms of property rights for their marriage, which offers many protections along the way. In marriage, you never plan for a divorce. However, this happens to many people every year… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘prenups’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?