After some careful consideration, you may have found that estate planning is beneficial to you and your life, as well as the futures of the people that you love. You want your assets taken care of in the future, which is why an estate plan is necessary for everyone. Not only this, but they can… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘power’
Amy Montes on Thursday, September 1st, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?