A postnuptial agreement is a written contract signed and executed after the couple gets married detailing how to handle family matters if the marriage ends in divorce. Having a postnuptial agreement is more common than you think. Like the contents of a prenuptial agreement, it can include provisions for property division, support, etc. It is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘postnuptial agreement’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, September 25th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?