Sometimes significant changes occur after a couple is legally divorced that make it necessary to change the court order. During these occasions, a legal modification may be appropriate, for example: If you have lost your job If you have suffered a disability or illness If your ex-spouse has had a significant increase in financial status… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘post-judgment modification’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?