In California, the courts urge parents to conduct something known as a “custody or visitation agreement” or a parenting plan. These plans are a written agreement among parents on two major aspects of parenting schedules: time-sharing, and decision-making. This means that, with the help of these schedules, you will better understand when your child will… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘policies’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Posted in California law, Child visitation, Children, Reasonable Visitation, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on Custody and Visitation Schedule Guidelines in California
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?