Are you looking to adopt a child to help fulfill your dreams of parenting? Adoption is the legal process of taking a child into your family by choice, and raising him or her as your own. Adopting a child can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. Opening your home to a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘open & closed adoption’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?