Before you meet with your divorce lawyer, you may wonder what they will need from you. For instance, a divorce cannot go on without proper documentation and a higher understanding of what you must expect throughout the process. A divorce can sometimes be traumatic, because it calls for the end of many important aspects within… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘loans’
Amy Montes on Thursday, August 11th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?