What is a prenuptial agreement? It is a contract that you and your fiancé sign as a way to communicate specific needs, protect your assets, and ensure that your children receive an inheritance if something happens to you or your spouse. They are very broad as they cover many different topics that could be essential… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘inherit’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?