In June of 2016 at a hospital in New Jersey, a dementia patient discharged himself and walked home to be with his wife. You may not think much of this but he was wearing nothing but an exposing medical gown and was covered in urine and feces from his venture. His wife claimed that he… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘hospital’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?