According to the American Psychological Association, about 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. This isn’t an uncommon phenomenon; your kids should know that they aren’t the only children to go through this, there are others who understand all the hardship. Make the Process as Fast and Amicable as Possible This may mean avoiding litigation, but… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘help them transition’
Amy Montes on Friday, March 27th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?