Many years ago, families used to tend to stick around one another in the same areas growing up. However, now families are branching out and you can find family members all over the globe. This is why, for some children, it is difficult to maintain a long-term relationship with grandparents that they do not see… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘grandparent has rights’
Amy Montes on Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Grandparent's Rights, Reasonable Visitation, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on When One Grandparent Lives Far Away: Virtual Visitation
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?