If you are in the midst of a divorce, you may be concerned about the assets that your ex-spouse will try to touch. Unfortunately, if you have many joint assets together, you may find yourself spinning in circles in an attempt to safeguard what you own. In some cases, a lawyer may suggest that you… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘good’
Amy Montes on Saturday, August 20th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?