In many cases, when a baby is born, paternity is assumed because the couple is married, a form is signed, or the father agrees to have his name put on the birth certificate. There are many reasons why paternity is important for everyone involved, as it secures support for the child and the father is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘form’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
Amy Montes on Saturday, April 30th, 2016
When a couple is no longer together, all assets must be decided upon and expenses figured out. In the case of an Income and Expense Declaration Form, one of the most important documents filed in relation to child and spousal support proceedings, both parents must be completely honest within every section. However, some parties will… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?