A common question posed during a divorce trial is, how does the court decide which parent receives custody of the child? The answer to this is that the court needs to determine what is in the best interest of the child. The court takes into account a wide variety of factors to determine the best… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘file a petition’
Amy Montes on Monday, May 26th, 2014
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?