Many people are looking to reach a fair solution when it comes to their divorce case. Because of this, sometimes a divorce attorney will suggest a process known as ‘collaborative divorce.’ Many people enter into this process because they want to address more than just legal issues but also emotional aspects like the effect it… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘emotional aspects’
Amy Montes on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?