Unfortunately for Americans who get married, there is always the chance that aspects of the marriage may not work out – leading to divorce. There are many things that become a huge deal in the midst of divorce, from child custody to splitting financial assets… but what about health insurance under the Affordable Care Act,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘eligible’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?