Marriage is a legal contract between two people and, for people who do not want this option, cohabitation agreements exist. Unmarried couples need the same option to be able to create a contract amongst themselves that will define rights and obligations that each partner owes to one another. These contracts help you understand one another… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘draft’
Amy Montes on Monday, June 5th, 2017
Posted in Cohabitation- Unmarried Couples, Property division | Comments Off on How Viable are Cohabitation Agreements? Are They for me?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?