Your state’s laws may affect the outcome of your divorce settlement, which is why you should understand the difference between equitable distribution and community property. Many states follow the equitable distribution route, which means that the property acquired during your marriage belongs to the spouse who earned it. The court will determine many different factors,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘distribution’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?